Roll-Off Dumpster Service is our calling card!
Midwest Companies is your source for construction containers and roll-off dumpsters in Illinois. We are committed to delivering your roll-off box within 24 hours of your order. Ask about lower rates for multiple containers!
Rent a Roll Off Dumpster
Contractors want containers that are strong enough to stand up to heavy material. For the homeowner with the home improvement project, garage, basement, foreclosure or estate clean out, these projects will require a roll-off dumpster to keep your project safe, clean and on schedule. Midwest Companies has built a very good reputation for over 30 years in Illinois, including the greater Chicago area. We provide local residents & contractors the great service you deserve at a very competitive price. We will help answer any questions that you have.
- Targeted containers, based on collection requirements
- 20 & 30 yard containers to ensure proper containment
- Specially designed for bulk demolition and roofing projects
- Pup trailers for safely hauling heavy loads
- We offer lower rates on multiple containers
- Specialize in clean construction demolition waste
- We specialize in diverting materials from landfills
- We reuse reclaimed materials to produce new products
- We work with wood, concrete, metal, paper, and landscape waste
Midwest Companies offers the following options for roll off dumpsters:
20 cubic yard – Approximate dimensions 4.5’ tall x 8’ wide x 22’ long
30 cubic yard – Approximate dimensions 6’ tall x 8’ wide x 22’ long
**For larger projects we have 55-cubic yard bomber dump trailers and 125-cubic yard trailers**
Rent a Roll Off Compactor
Roll-off Compactor containers are ideal for a large quantity of lightweight-bulky debris. They are convenient because the compactor machine compresses the material into the container. Compactor receiver containers are recommended in high-volume waste and recyclable material. The use of a compactor is cost effective for reducing the amount of open top containers needed for lightweight-bulky material.
40 cubic yard Compactor – Approximate dimensions 7.5’ tall x 8’ wide x 20’ long